- Cast Iron/MS Body with table E or BS4504 Flanged end connections.
- Stainless Steel Strainer with fine Brass/SS Start up filter with a filtration area 4 times to the normal 'Y. Strainer.
- Flow Straightener with flow stabilizing guiding Vanes on the outlet of suction guide to bolt directly with the pump saving the space and cost of long piping.
- Straight pipe length and reduce cost of elbows &Pipes.
- Its optimum flow conditions provided at the outlet reduce turbulence. To reduce stress from all the sediments / foreign particles which can be flushed out through drain plug.
- Available for both 10 bar & 16 bar operating pressure as , requurement.
SM Suction Guides are designed for the following application:
- 90° Elbow : It can be mounted on any pump suction & turn the piping 90° replacing an elbow and in addition, these can be rotated in other directions by the bolt adjustments.
- In Linear Strainer :Excellent replacement of the conventional strainer with 250% free filtration are of the pipe section with disposable fine mesh SS/Brass filter.
- Reducing Elbows : Suction Guides can be used for the same size inlet & outlet as well with one size Larger inlet eliminating reducing elbow.
- Guide Vanes : Flow stabilizing guide vanes on the outlet allow the system to bolt directly with pump and save space and cost of pipe.